PILGRIMAGE ART SHOW APPLICATION
Submit application using the form below. $15 application fee must be sent by mail to:
Eufaula Art Scene • P.O. Box 1817 • Eufaula, AL 36072
Application must be postmarked by February 15, 2017. Fee is non-refundable.
After receiving acceptance into show, booth fee of $75 per space is due by Februrary 15, 2017.
RULES & REGULATIONS
• Artists must show handcrafted/handmade, original works of art created by the exhibitor. No commercial products are allowed. Prints are permitted, but must be identified as such. Original art must occupy at least 50% of the space. All artwork on display must be for sale. No commercial agents, dealers or salespeople may operate a vendor’s booth. Booth sharing is not permitted unless done by an art group with qualified work and organization being pre-approved.
• Artists must go through the submission process and be juried into the show. A limited number of spaces will be available and will be assigned upon receipt of application and booth fee. Accepted artists must exhibit the entire show and adhere to all rules. Accepted artists give Eufaula Art Scene permission to use their work for publicity purposes only.
• Eufaula Art Scene will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury. Eufaula Art Scene, City of Eufaula, and Eufaula Heritage Association shall be held harmless against any liability.
• No refunds will be made for cancelation or removal for cause. No refund will be given in case of inclimate weather. Eufaula Art Scene reserves the right to ask any artist to leave due to non-adherence to the rules or inappropriate behavior or misconduct.
• Artists are responsible for sales tax.